By accessing or using our website and using Flashscan, the user acknowledges that he has read, understood, and agreed to the terms and conditions to use our website and Flashscan. In case you/user don’t agree to our terms do not use the Flashscan or our website.
Flashscan provides a rating based on online data and is for information purposes only. We do not conduct intrusive tests nor do we divulge sensitive information to third parties or users. Flashscan is based on best practices that we use to establish a first glance of the user’s cybersecurity, only using non-intrusive tools and information sources. Flashscan will not cause any harm to the tested domains. Cresco Cybersecurity is in no case responsible for any malfunction of the user’s website, the user takes full responsibility.
After using Flashscan, users may request further information or a more in-depth analysis. Cresco Cybersecurity can consider this if the user has the authority within his organization to conduct these kinds of tests and after receiving written confirmation. The Flashscan provided by Cresco Cybersecurity may only be used under the following terms and conditions:
- Cresco cybersecurity does not want to receive any confidential information. May you decide to submit information on the website, you understand that we will consider it not confidential.
- Cresco Cybersecurity is in no case responsible for any malfunction of the user’s website, the user takes full responsibility.
- The user of our website confirms that he is fully responsible for the information submitted including legality, reliability, originality including all other aspects. The user confirms that he has the authority within his organization to use Flashscan and our website and is in consequence fully responsible for his acts.
- The user will not use Flashscan for any illegal or unethical purpose, Flashscan can’t be used to harm or damage any party.
- The user will not try to gain unauthorized access or overburden our services using any hacking technique.
- The user will not duplicate Flashscan, our website, site layout, and brand identity without the explicit permission of Cresco Cybersecurity. Elements of our website are our property and are protected under our trademark.
- Flashscan cannot be used for any commercial purpose by any users. It can only be used by users to get an indicative score of the current cybersecurity maturity level of their own domain / or a domain of an organization to which they belong and for which they have the authority to conduct this kind of test.